All aboard this piece of PDX history. Salvaged from the former rail yard that is now the Pearl District, the Hoyt Street rail yard was the station point for luxury trains until 1931, after which time it continued to operate into the 1970’s as a freight station. This hand painted wooden sign bears the scars of its age and the memories of a bygone era.

Measures 102 x 1 x 12.