The Jaffa Shrine Center was dedicated in 1910 in Altoona, Pennsylvania and built in the middle-eastern fantasy style inspired by the previously erected Syria Mosque in Pittsburgh. These lights were salvaged after interior renovations to the center and feature stenciled designs with Moravian crosses on pendant style schoolhouse type fixtures. Brass chain and fitter with opal glass shade.

Measures 15 tall and 14″ in diameter.”