Once located at 950 S. Main Street in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Gas Company operated several automobile fill stations under the name “Tank-O”. This 1940’s original photograph depicts the main street gas location and adjacent fill station, complete with classic cars in the foreground. Original frame and matting, matte exhibits foxing with some discoloration at the center of the image, though the photograph is in good condition overall.