Founded in 1916, the Perkins Marine Lamp Corporation of Brooklyn, NY, specialized in marine hardware and hand formed sheet metal products for the marine market, including a wide range of kerosene and electric lanterns for small and large boats. Perko became their trademark in 1922 and the company continues to manufacture marine products to this day. This blue lens lantern is completely rewired and in excellent condition. It features the Perko trademark plate and logo. Made of brass and steel. Compatible with 60W bulb.
Measures 10 x 7.5 x 13″.